Revamp of 3 steam cracker furnaces
Client: Slovnaft Petrochemicals, s. r. o.
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Industry: Oil & Gas
Investment costs: 38 million EUR
Year: 2007 – 2010
Description:Revamp of 3 (BA 103, BA 104 and BA 101) out of 8 furnaces forming steam cracker unit. All 3 cracking furnaces are designed to crack light and heavy naphtha feeds, one of them has also been rated for the cracking of gas feeds.
- Full EPC contract (Engineering, Procurement, Construction)
- Engineering: providing of Building Permit; Detail Design enabling purchasing of bulk material for piping, electro and instruments systems and execution of equipment installation as well as steel, civil and piping works
- Procurement: purchase of all equipment and materials as per detail design including: CRITICAL EQUIPMENT (wall and floor burners, TLE’s – transfer line exchangers, radiant coils), ID fans, steam drums, convection sections, piping material including valves, fittings, etc.
- Construction: management and supervision, including pre-commissioning, technical assistance and supervision during commissioning, preparation of Unit for start-up, initial operation, sustained operation and performance tests
- Author's supervision in order to obtain Change of Integrated Permit (Building Permit)
- Temporary operating permit, Final operating permit
- Detail Design
- As-Built documentation
- Procurement of all equipment and materials, steel, civil and piping works
- Construction: management and supervision on site